Thursday 6 September 2012

Tuesday Night, Fashion Night






I'm sorry I've been so slack with my posts. It just seems like there is so much on lately. Tuesday night was fashion night. My friend and I checked out the RMIT student exhibition before heading to the MSFW. There was lots of colours and textures, laser cut fabric, light projections there was some really great installations. Highly recommend you going and checking it out if you're in the neighbourhood. It's at 1000 pound bend in Melbourne.


It's really inspired me to get back into dressmaking. I was going through all my bits and pieces the other day and came across some really great fabric. I could envision a cute summer dress instantly. I'm in the process of drawing up my pattern. It's taking me awhile as I keep changing my mind on the design. I'll be sure to post some photos soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment